How fast can I get an ESA letter?
Obtaining a 100% legal emotional support animal letter takes less than 48 hours if you qualify.
Start the process by taking the free ESA Assessment below, and have your certified ESA letter sent to you in the mail within 48 hours time.
The letter can be used for both Housing & Flying!
Can my therapist give me an ESA letter?
If your therapist is a licensed professional, such as a licensed clinical social worker, psychologist, psychiatrists, nurse psychiatrist or licensed counselor, they can write an ESA letter for you if they feel it would benefit you.
Are online ESA letters legitimate?
It is perfectly fine to make your pet a legit emotional support animal without visiting a doctor or therapist. You must, however, obtain a legitimate ESA from a licensed professional and not an online letter mill. This ensures that your letter is legal and will be accepted by landlords and airlines.
What needs to be included in an ESA letter?
Here is a list of what information an ESA letter sample must include:
- An official letterhead.
- The name of the licensed mental health professional (LMHP)
- The name of the practice.
- Phone number of the practice.
- The type of medical license.
- Date the medical license was issued.
- The state of the therapist’s jurisdiction.
How do I get ESA certified?
Steps to Certifying your Emotional Support Dog
- Recognize your need for an ESA.
- Connect with a licensed therapist/doctor.
- Demonstrate your need for an ESA.
- Get your document(s)
- That’s it. No need to register your dog.
How do I know if my ESA letter is legitimate?
Check if these points are valid for your ESA Letter to know if it is Legitimate:
- It is written on the letterhead of the clinic.
- The letter mentions the license number of the mental health professional.
- Details of the emotional support animal are mentioned.
- The date of the issue of the ESA letter is mentioned.