- What name means love and beauty?
- What are girl names that mean love?
- What are boy names that mean love?
- What name means love of God?
- What names mean beauty?
- What name means joy?
- What name means blessing?
- What name means little love?
- What name means angel?
- What name means beautiful girl?
- What name means most beautiful?
- What name means miracle?
- What name means princess?
- What name means life?
- What name means beautiful angel?
- What name means kindness?
- What name means strength?
- What girl name means life?
- What name means lively?
What name means love and beauty?
What are girl names that mean love?
Girl names that mean love
- Adelpha. Meaning: Greek name for beloved sister.
- Ahava. Meaning: Hebrew name for love.
- Aiko. Meaning: Japanese name for beloved child.
- Amada. Meaning: Spanish name for loved.
- Amadea. Meaning: Latin name for God’s beloved.
- Amala. Meaning: Arabic name for beloved; bird.
What are boy names that mean love?
Top 25 Baby Names That Mean Love For Boys:
- Tris: Tris is a diminutive of Tristan.
- Aziz: Aziz is a powerful Arabic name, meaning ‘beloved’.
- Gerwyn: Gerwyn is a Welsh name meaning ‘fair love’.
- Connelly: Connelly would make a nice alternative to the overused ‘Connor’.
What name means love of God?
What names mean beauty?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
What name means joy?
But if you want something beautiful and original, pick the feelings of joy and happiness!
Baby Girl Names Meaning Happy Or Joy:
What name means blessing?
For boys, the names Asher, Benedict, Bennett, Zelig and Barke all mean “blessing.” The English name Aaron and the Italian name Loreto are both great boy names that mean “miraculous.” We also love the names Neo, Jesse, Darko, Matthew and Theodore, which mean “gift.”
What name means little love?
What name means angel?
There are many boy and girl names that mean angel literally. The name Angela translates to angel and has attractive variations like Angelica and Angelique. It also has male variations, like Angelo. The name Michelangelo – associated with the famed painter – means “Michael angel,” referring to the biblical archangel.
What name means beautiful girl?
Beautiful baby names might literally mean beauty or beautiful, such as Astrid and Bella, but also includes those with meanings like handsome and fair. Along with Astrid and Bella, other names meaning beautiful in the US Top 1000 include Alana, Beau, Bonnie, Ingrid, Jamal, Jolie, Memphis, and Zain.
What name means most beautiful?
What name means miracle?
The French baby girl names Mireille, Marvel and Marvella all mean “miracle,” while Mireya is a Spanish name that means “miracle.” Micaela and Mikelle are both English names that mean “gift from God,” while Mirabelle is a French name that means “of incredible beauty.” We also love the names Bea, Gwyneth, Annie, Sachi,
What name means princess?
The Hebrew name Sarah is one of the best known names that means princess or queen. There are plenty of girl names that are variants of Sarah that also carry the meaning, such as Sadie, Suri, Sarai, and Sally.
What name means life?
Eva comes from the Hebrew word “Chava,” which means “life.” It’s also far less popular than the similar-sounding Evelyn.
What name means beautiful angel?
Variation(s): Angela, Angel, Angelica, and Angelique. These names, listed in order of popularity, all signify what an angel your daughter is. The most popular option, Angelina, has a little star power in actress Jolie and Jersey Shore’s Pivarnick. They all come from Latin, meaning “messenger of God.”
What name means kindness?
Names That Mean Good or Kind
- Aanisah. The name Aanisah is a girl’s name of Arabic origin meaning “good-natured”.
- Adiv. The name Adiv is a boy’s name meaning “pleasant, gentle”.
- Agacia. The name Agacia is a girl’s name meaning “good woman”.
- Recent User Lists.
What name means strength?
The following are baby names that include strength or power in their meaning.
- Abelardo. The name Abelardo is a boy’s name meaning “noble and strong”.
- Abir. The name Abir is a boy’s name of Hebrew origin meaning “strong, mighty, courageous”.
- Recent User Lists.
What girl name means life?
Girl Names That Mean Life
- Aoibhe. Aoibhe may be considered a form of either Aoife — beauty in Irish — or Eve, which means life.
- Asha. Asha is an Indian name that comes from the Sanskrit word for hope or desire, but it is also a Swahili name derived from Aisha, meaning life.
- Recent User Lists.
What name means lively?
More browsing options
|Amuthaa||Girl||Sweet; Wealth of Amb|
1 more row